Ground Modelling processes typically involve:
- Desktop studies of aerial photographs and other geological data
- Review of topographic and geological information
- On site geomorphic mapping and correlation with site investigation data
- Assessment of laboratory data
- Compilation of groundwater information
- Incorporation of detailed structural information with relevant soil and rock characteristics
- Presentation of a comprehensive ground model that is relevant to the project requirements
CMW utilises engineering drafting packages to compile and present ground model information in a clear and concise format keeping our clients informed throughout the process.
In particular, we develop, present and review complex geological models, incorporating a multi-layered assembly of lithology, rockmass and soil parameters, to be used for geotechnical analysis and design.